Soak Your Feet in This Powerful Baking Soda Mixture 2x Each Week To Heal Dry And Cracked Feet
No need of expensive pedicure to remove dry, broke feet and calloused toes and rear areas. Nonetheless, the atmosphere, bad shoes, exercise schedules, way of life propensities, and maturing appear to conflict with our shoe display commendable feet.
DIY Baking Soda Foot Soak
- Soft scrub sponge/brush / pumice stone
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- Lavender oil (optional)
- 4-5 liters of warm water in a bucket
Preparation and use:
- add the baking soda in the water
- blend well
- add a couple of drops of lavender oil
- put in the feet for 20 minutes
- with a wipe, clean brush, or a pumice stone, rub the underside of the feet
- put some lotion with a high glycerin substance
- put on socks
- go to sleep
- do this at least 3 times a week
For more exceptional at-home pedicure, you can use a paste made of baking soda and water.Simply wash your feet and scour them with a wipe or brush.
For stinky feet try this REMEDY .
Stay beautiful and healthy …