Never Buy Laundry Detergent Again By Switching To This Natural 2-Ingredient Mixture
We all have a high expectation from the laundry detergents such as fresh scent, clean and white laundry, but in fact they can provoke many hazardous side effects. The University of Washington has conducted a study about the content of the laundry detergents.
One of the leading researchers, Anne Steinemann, pointed out the enormous quantity of toxic substances inside the detergents.
She was surprised how toxic were the chemicals used in such kind of detergents. According to Steinemann, there was more than one hundred of volatile organic compounds that evaporate from these products and none of them is found on any product label. The Environmental Protection Agency points out some of the compounds that are emitted are highly carcinogenic air pollutants.
The hazardous properties of these detergents have made many people try some more natural ways of cleaning. One of the most effective solution from those identified, was the white vinegar. It is a far more effective product than all the chemical detergents full with toxins.
The Benefits of White Vinegar for Laundry
Read on to learn how to mix vinegar with the exact amount and temperature of water for your laundry needs!
1. The acidity of white vinegar makes it an ideal solution for sweat and deodorant stains, even on a cold wash. Add white vinegar directly to the stain before washing.
2. White vinegar has the same softening effect as any unnatural fabric softener. Not only will your clothes come out of the washing machine as soft and smooth as flowery meadow, but they will also cause no damage to yourself or the environment. Add just 1/2 a cup to a regular sized load.
3. The well-known combination of vinegar and salt is not only a delicious combination for fish and chips but it can serve as an antibacterial means for clothes. Any bacteria found on your clothes will be removed thanks to a half cup of white vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt.
4. One side effect of the chemical detergents is a skin irritation caused by the residue left on your clothes. A half cup of white vinegar will clear away all of the residue.
5. The main usage of detergents is because we fear the natural solutions won’t remove the odors. This is white vinegar’s specialty, it fights odors even on your socks and trainers.
6. It is very useful for wine, coffee and grease stains. A half a cup of white vinegar and hot water will remove all of the stains just leave the clothes in this combination overnight.
7. Pet hairs and general fuzz are often a nightmare to shift from clothes. The residue that standard detergents leave is what keeps them stuck to us. White vinegar (using a standard 1/2 cup for regular-sized load) will leave you with no such issue.
8. Changing from detergent to white vinegar will also save you from the most painful part of any clothes washing situation; static shocks!
9. For all of those delicates and hand wash clothes use 6 tablespoons of vinegar and cold water and soak them for an hour. Then simply scrub them and there would be no stains left.
10. The white vinegar is an effective means against limescale. For this reason, do not use strong chemicals that provoke even greater damage, but clean your washing machine with one cup of white vinegar.
Doing laundry is by no means the most exciting part of anyone’s weekly schedule. Getting the whole ordeal over and done with as quickly as possible is most people’s priorities. For that reason what you can do at first is to replace all of those expensive and hazardous products with a more natural and cheaper liquid, the white vinegar.
The laundry will not only cost you less, but your clothes will be cleaner and safer for your skin.
Keep it natural …