Make A “Zero-Carb” Bread !!! (VIDEO)
We all love to eat bread, he is delicious and easy to combine in every meal.
Commercial bread contains additives, some of them non-nutritional, to improve flavor, texture, color, shelf life, or ease of manufacturing.
These days we avoid eating bread because-because it’s a carbohydrate that can pack on the calories rather quickly. For our good luck, there are nice healthy YouTuber s that is willing to share a delectable zero-carb “cloud”bread recipe that is very easy to make.
For making this bread she uses: 4 ingredients
– cream cheese,
-tartar or baking powder,
Here is step by step the way of making :
- separates 3 eggs (yolks from the egg white)
- mixe the yolks,
- add 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, and sugar in a bowl until it’s smooth.
- in another bowl put 1/4 teaspoon of cream or tartar (or baking powder) and beat them with the egg whites
- fold the yolk mixture into the egg white mixture until the two are thoroughly mixed
- grease two cookie sheets and use a spoon to evenly scoop the mixture into circles on the pans
- bake them at 300 degrees for 30 minutes
- Enjoy !
For more tips watch the video :
video source : Eva Chung
Stay beautiful and healthy !!!