Homemade Bread in a Frying Pan!RECIPE !!!
Do you remember the times you went to your grandparents house and a delicious bread aroma was spreading around the room?
There are not many things that smell better than homemade bread. Homemade and commercial breads highly differ in quality – the homemade type is better and more nutritious as well.
It also have the nice aroma to go with it, which makes it very enjoyable.
Not all of us know how to make bread at home but this simple recipe with easily available ingredients will help you make a nice homemade loaf of bread.
You need :
– 1 package of yeast
– A glass of warm water
– ½ a tablespoon of baking powder
– ½ a tablespoon of sunflower oil
– ½ a tablespoon of salt
– 3 cups of flour
– A few drops of olive oil
- Mix the yeast, water and flour in a big bowl
- let it sit for 15 minutes until you notice bubbles on the surface
- add the oil and salt, then add 2 more cups of flour and knead for about 10 minutes
- let it rest for 2 hours afterwards until the dough doubles in size
- cut the dough in 8 pieces and start kneading them into shape
- cover each one with a sheet of paper and leave them for 30 minutes
- with a rolling pin make 12 cm. circles which should be 5 mm. wide.
- warm up some olive oil and apply it on both sides of every piece
- put them on a skillet lubricated with some olive oil and bake them for about 10 minutes in the oven at 240 C.
- Tip : you can garnish with desired toppings like eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, or even leafy greens.
Stay beautiful and healthy !!!