4 Herbs Can Protect Your Brain From Alzheimer’s, Depression, Anxiety …
Herbal medicine pose no side effects,are inexpensive and very accessible.
These four herbs are proven to relax the nervous system,can alleviate anxiety, depression, stress and even Alzheimer’s disease, while enhancing our mental abilities.
- contains dominant brain-boosting, mood-enhancing, anti-inflammatory components
- studies have shown that Alzheimer’s patients who usually handle ginseng supplements for at least three months undergo great improvement in their cognitive function.
2. Gingko Biloba
- extracts of this ancient herb—which is known to have existed 270 million years ago—have been used for treating memory loss, mental confusion, depression, anxiety, concentration issues, and headache.
- it boosts neurotransmitters by increasing blood supply
- a 240 mg daily dose of standardized ginkgo extract was found to work as well as 10 mg of the Alzheimer’s medication Aricept
- no side effects
- note: Ginkgo should not be taken with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) antidepressants such as Prozac or Zoloft
- check with your health care provider!
- an evergreen, perennial plant with needles-like leaves, and small pastel-colored flowers
- used for centuries due to its potent memory-improving effects
- professor Mark Moss from the University of Northumbria has done an experiment with the aim to examine the effect of rosemary oil on future memory
- sixty of the participants spent time in rooms filled with rosemary oil scent and two other types of oils
- people exposed to the rosemary oil infusion experienced dramatical improvements, due to a compound known as 1,8-cineole
- it effectively reduces stress, prevents free radical damage, soothes inflammation,
- high in iron, calcium, and vitamin B so add it to your dishes, drink it in tea or you can use it as oil.
- loaded with numerous health benefits
- has the ability to treat bad breath, boost the entire health and relieving stomach problems
- mint leaves can be swallowed or consumed in the form of tea or chewed
- use it to lower anxiety level, calm the mind, decrease fatigue, improve the oxygen levels in the blood.
Stay happy and healthy …